ADVANCEDBAN 2.0.6

Tested Minecraft Versions:
  • 1.7
  • 1.8
  • 1.9
  • 1.10
  • 1.11
Source Code:
https://github.com/DevLeoko/AdvancedBan
[​IMG] 
[​IMG] 

News:
Are there going to be any future updates?
Yes, I'm going to continue working on this resource on my summer vacation which starts in about 2 Weeks


WAIT there is a bug that you NEED to fix in the new version!
Please check if it's not already posted on GitHubhttps://github.com/DevLeoko/AdvancedBan/issues
If it's not there feel free to create a new issue for it ;)

WAIT there is an important feature that you NEED to add in the new version!
Check if it is listed in the poll you can find below, if not post in on GitHub
https://github.com/DevLeoko/AdvancedBan/issues

Can I do something to support the development?
Ya there are some things that you can do:
1. Keep using the plugin to show me support ;)
2. Help me with the Support in the thread or on GitHub as I will have more time on development if I don't need to answer the same questions over and over again. Thanks to @BillyGalbreath@geo4574 and @GazpachoYT for already doing so c:
3. If you are good in any other language than English I'd love to get some translations for 
the message file :) (#AwesomeFeatureIncoming)
4. I always appreciate donations as they show me that someone does really appreciate the work I'm doing and the time I'm investing in this project also programming makes more fun with some chips and a beer ;D (Thanks for the most recent donator @Siuan )


Will the update be extremely awesome?
Yep, it will.
Not only will I fix all these annoying bugs and improve the overall performance of this plugin.
But there will be a completely new UUID-Fetching system which will be more dynamic to prevent all those Mojang restrictions, a web panel to set up the Message file with ease and without any problems and maybe even support for Redis bungee.


Here is a poll so I can see which features you would like the most to be added in the next version:
Download
   

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

ขับเคลื่อนโดย Blogger.